Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are a flourless cookie. Lots of oatmeal, peanut butter and chocolate. 3 of my favorite ingredients! Makes a lot. The dough freezes well. I usually pre-portion the dough and pull out just what I need.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla and peanut butter.
- Add baking soda; mix well.
- Add Oatmeal.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon dough onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-16 minutes depending on the size of your cookies.
- Servings and yield are approximate.
I made these for my cookie exchange this year. I used white chocolate chips, mini hersheys kisses and some heath pieces. They turned out really good with a nice chewy texture.
These cookies really went over well with my family. I use a small scoop since we like small cookies and had about 100 cookies in the batch. I found that it was easier to use 18 oz containers of peanut butter and oats then to be exact in the measurements. It worked really well, and makes mixing up a batch easy. They also froze extremely well, added 1 minute to the baking time, and it worked like a charm.
Beautiful big flavorful cookie - and all that with no flour! Thanks