Recipe by The Family Maker
These are a flourless cookie. Lots of oatmeal, peanut butter and chocolate. 3 of my favorite ingredients! Makes a lot. The dough freezes well. I usually pre-portion the dough and pull out just what I need.
Top Review by Chris from Kansas
I made these for my cookie exchange this year. I used white chocolate chips, mini hersheys kisses and some heath pieces. They turned out really good with a nice chewy texture.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 6 cups quick oatmeal
- 2 cups chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla and peanut butter.
- Add baking soda; mix well.
- Add Oatmeal.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon dough onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-16 minutes depending on the size of your cookies.
- Servings and yield are approximate.