Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Super easy and delicious muffins that start out with a mix! These disapear quick...you may want to make a double batch and freeze...then you can nuke 'em whenever the mood hits you :)
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups biscuit mix (Bisquick)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1 cup semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Line 12 muffin cups (2 1/2 x 1 1/4 inches) with paper baking liners.
- Beat eggs slightly in a large bowl and stir in remaining ingredients except for chocolate, until moistened.
- Fold in chocolate.
- Divide dough evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake for 17 to 19 minutes or until golden.
Soooo esy to make and a great flavor. Not too sweet, but with plenty of chocolate :) I made these in jumbo muffin tins and got 6 perfect muffins.
These muffins were very good! Had these Sunday morning warm right from the oven. Lots of chocolate and simple to make! Thanks so much Karen Monahan ; )