Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy, very colorfull and cheery and makes a great side dish. Remove egg for vegan :-)
Make and share this Colorfull fresh salad recipe from Food.com.
- 20 minutes before you are going to eat this: take the oil; soy sauce; vinegar; pepper; chopped parsley and chopped cilantro and combine to make a vineagrette.
- Wash and scrape carots; wash apple; wash tomato; peel onion and shell the egg.
- Grate the carots; the apple and the onion.
- Mix the grated ingredients on a plate or in a salad bowl.
- Arange the salad on a plate so you have grated ingredients in the middle; sliced tomatoes around the sides and the egg, quartered, in the middle.
- Dribble over the vineagrette.
This makes heaps - enough for about 3 people to have a serving if you are eating it with other things.