Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Macaroni Salad with a Crispy twist, you could shell pasta, add 1 c. chopped Imitation crab and increase the mayo by 1/4 c for a great seafood salad.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 lb macaroni, cooked and drained (8oz package uncooked or half of 16 oz pack)
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, chopped in small pieces
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped in small pieces
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped in small pieces
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup chopped Italian parsley, depending on taste
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1. Bend together mayo, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper till creamy.
- 2. Stir dressing into macaroni, peppers, parsley, and green onions till well blended.
- 3. Chill for at least 3 hours. ENJOY….