Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This makes a nice side dish with grilled meat. it is also very diet friendly!
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, julienned
- 2 medium green peppers, julienned
- 2 medium zucchini, julienned
- 4 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar or 4 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a large skillet, saute peppers, zucchini and carrots in oil for 5 minutes.
- Add cabbage, salt and pepper; saute 1 minute longer.
- Combine vinegar and water; pour over the vegetables. Saute 3 minutes more.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds; cook and stir for 1 minute.