Oxygen Magazine - May 2009
Make and share this Colorful Salmon Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets, with skin
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried dill
- 8 cups spinach leaves
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small purple onion
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup sunflower seeds, toasted & unsalted
- 2 cups strawberries, rinsed & hulled
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Place salmon on baking sheet skin side down. Drizzle 2T soy sauce and sprinkle 1t garlic and 1T dill on top. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle with remaining soy sauce and sprinkle with remaining garlic and dill. Return to oven and cook for another 8 minutes.
- Toss spinach, bell pepper and onion. Add cheese, sunflower seeds and strawberries and toss gently. Place salmon on top with balsamic vinegar and serve.