Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
a wonderful dinner for any holiday, or other occasion.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups white rice
- 3 celery ribs, sliced diagonally
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen oriental mixed vegetables, frozen
- 3 cups cooked cubed turkey or 3 cups chicken
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- In a 5-6 quart slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, place all ingredients plus 1 soup can of water, and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written. My family thought it needed some pepper. I had some leftover turkey from Thanksgiving that I had frozen so I used that.
Nice one dish meal. Since there were only 3 of us, I did cut back on the rice and adjusted the liquids accordingly. I also used some rotisserie chicken, as I feel it has more flavor. There was still enogh leftover for my husband to take to work. :)