Recipe by hungrykitten
From TOH Quick Cooking mag May/June 2002. This is a good casserole to make when you have leftover ham to use.
- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions, divided
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a greased shallow 3 quart baking dish, combine the pasta, ham, corn, 1 cup cheese and 3/4 cup french fried onions. In a bowl, combine the broth, soup, milk and seasonings. Pour over pasta mixture; mix well.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and french fried onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through.