Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
From TOH Quick Cooking mag May/June 2002. This is a good casserole to make when you have leftover ham to use.
- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions, divided
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a greased shallow 3 quart baking dish, combine the pasta, ham, corn, 1 cup cheese and 3/4 cup french fried onions. In a bowl, combine the broth, soup, milk and seasonings. Pour over pasta mixture; mix well.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and french fried onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through.
LOVE this! I've made it many times. It's easy and yummy enough to toss together for an easy family dinner, but it looks pretty enough for company!