Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is as good as it is pretty. Easy on the budget.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup julienned carrot
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3 cups cooked drained spaghetti
- In large saucepan, combine the first 7 ingredients.
- Cook, uncovered until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Siir in peas, cook 2 minutes.
- Toss with spaghetti, heat through.