Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful summer salad. I serve it at all of our BBQ's and summer parties.
- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) package imitation crabmeat (flaked)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup light ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Combine pasta, crab, celery, green pepper, and onion in a large bowl.
- Stir mayonnaise, salad dressing, and dill together in a small bowl.
- Pour contents of small bowl over pasta mixture.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.