Recipe by Darcy's Diner
Fabulous pasta salad that will have people hunting you down for the recipe!
Top Review by mama smurf
This was wonderful!!! I made as directed except for cutting the recipe in half...DH LOVED this dish. Thank you for posting and I will be making this again. Made for Spring PAC 2013.
- 1 (1 lb) box tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces pepperoni, sliced & julienned
- 8 ounces black olives, sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch broccoli floret
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- First make the dressing & then set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions and rinse under cold water until cool. Add peppers, onion, pepperoni, mushrooms, broccoli, olives, sun dried tomatoes & feta to pasta & toss. Pour dressing over all & mix well. Chill until time to serve. Enjoy!