Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fabulous pasta salad that will have people hunting you down for the recipe!
Make and share this Colorful Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 lb) box tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces pepperoni, sliced & julienned
- 8 ounces black olives, sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch broccoli floret
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- First make the dressing & then set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions and rinse under cold water until cool. Add peppers, onion, pepperoni, mushrooms, broccoli, olives, sun dried tomatoes & feta to pasta & toss. Pour dressing over all & mix well. Chill until time to serve. Enjoy!
This was wonderful!!! I made as directed except for cutting the recipe in half...DH LOVED this dish. Thank you for posting and I will be making this again. Made for Spring PAC 2013.
This is a great pasta salad. I loved the color and the fresh taste of it. This is a great salad for picnics. I started the water boiling for the pasta as I made the dressing and then as the pasta was cooking I prepped all the other ingredients. It is a quick and simple recipe. Made for PAC Spring 2010.