Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so good, perfect for a hot day when you don't feel like sweating in the kitchen. The colors are so great, feel free to sub in your favorite veggies!
- 1 lb tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 cucumber, cut into triangles
- 1 yellow squash, cut into triangles
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup olive, sliced
- 1⁄2 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, steamed crisp
- 1 cup cauliflower, steamed crisp
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- Italian dressing (I use Kraft House light)
- ranch dressing (I use Kraft light)
- Boil pasta according to box, run under cold water to chill.
- Chop all veggies according to list.
- Mix everything in a large bowl.
- Add about 2/3 of the Italian, and 1/2 cup of ranch.
- Add more as needed.
My husband isn't a big fan of pasta salad, but seeing as how he'll eat pretty much whatever I put in front of him, I tried this because it looked so good! I used olive oil and a little lemon juice instead of dressing, he will NOT eat salad dressing! I tossed the cooked pasta in the strainer with a whole/mashed garlic clove and them removed it. I added mushrooms and a dash of cayenne pepper. It was good! He picked around the feta, so I'll leave that out next time, but I will make this again!