Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
In my catering buisness this is my number one most requested recipe. I make it often and it ends up on all my party tables as it's so pretty. It is also a great way to get kids to eat their veggies!
- 1 lb tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 1⁄2 cups pepperoni or salami
- 1 (10 ounce) package feta cheese
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots
- 1 cup artichoke heart
- 14 ounces Hidden Valley Ranch salad crispins
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlekraft zesty Italian dressing
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Cook pasta til al dente.
- Fine chop all meat and veggies.
- Run cold water over pasta and add to large salad bowl, add veggies, Crispins and Dressing, toss to coat and chill 1-24 hours.
I make a very similar recipe, but I use a 1-lb. bag of frozen Vegetable Stir Fry. I also add whatever leftovers I have such as olives, chopped chicken breast, or salami. I even make a hot version of this recipe without the salad dressing and a little chicken stock instead.