Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These marshmallow squares are sooooo yummy!! They are great to put out for family get togethers, or even for the holidays. If your kids like marshmallows they will definitely love these. Hope you enjoy!!!
- 1 (18 ounce) package graham wafer crumbs
- 1 (250 g) bagsmall coloured marshmallows (1 bag)
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups fine coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Mix together wafer crumbs, marshmallows, coconut.
- In a sauce pan melt margarine, and then add lightly beaten eggs, and brown sugar.
- Pour over top of wafer, marshmallow, and coconut mix, and mix together well.
- Pat down in a 9x13" greased pan.