1/2 Photos of Colorful Lentil Salad
Originally from some kind of health magazine which I don't think exists any longer. Anyhow, it's very colorful and tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup dry lentils (preferably the French green variety, they hold their shape better)
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup green onion, minced
- 1/3 cup cheese, shredded (such as Jarlsberg or Swiss)
- 1Simmer lentils in water until tender.
- 2Drain and let cool.
- 3Mix all ingredients well in a bowl and serve.
Browse Our Top Lentil Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lentil Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Colorful Lentil Salad
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.0
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 498.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.3 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 17.3 g