1/3 Photos of Colorful Kielbasa
I love skillet dinners and this one is easy and tasty. Takes less than an hour from start to finish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 lb smoked kielbasa, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3/4 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1In a large skillet, add the soup, water, and butter; bring mixture to a boil.
- 2Add in the kielbasa and rice; lower the heat, cover and simmer 15-18 minutes or until rice is almost tender.
- 3Add in the peas and mushrooms; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender and peas are heated.
- 4Season to taste if needed--I add a little cayenne.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand for a few minutes until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Colorful Kielbasa
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.5
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 124.0 mg
- Sodium 2019.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 29.9 g