Recipe by RitaPoma
Everybody in my house love this colorful gelatin that is also so easy to make ! You can use any flavor you want, if different colors, even better. In my country, Brazil, we eat no matter summer or winter. Forgive me for my English ! Enjoy !
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) box lime gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) box blueberry gelatin
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (7 5/8 ounce) can table cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare 3 gelatins following directions on the box (use 3 different bowls). Refrigerate until firm.
- When firm, cut them in small squares(bit size) and put them together in a big bowl.
- Dissolve unflavored gelatin following pack directions.
- Blend unflavored gelatin, sweetened condensed milk and table cream.
- Stir in gelatin squares and carefully mix.
- Refrigerate until firm.