Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to make Chinese dish
- 1 whole chicken breast
- 1 lb fresh broccoli
- 5 tablespoons kikkoman stir-fry sauce, divided
- 3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 medium carrot, cut diagonally into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons water
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inch strips. Remove flowerets from broccoli; set aside. Peel stalks; cut into thin slices. Coat chicken with 1 tbsp stir-fry sauce.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Remove from pan. Heat remaining 2 tbsp oil in the same pan. Add onion; stir-fry 1 minute. Add broccoli and carrot; stir-fry 2 minutes longer.
- Pour water into pan. Reduce heat and simmer covered 3 minutes; stir once. Add remaining 4 tbsp stir-fry sauce and chicken. Cook and stir just until chicken and vegetables are coated. Serve immediately.
- *hint* Is good served with white rice.
I agree! This was easy and great tasting. This is a keeper.
This is great stuff! So easy and very tasty. Makes a nice looking dish too.