Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Take this along to your next family get-together or cookout.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, seeded and chopped (optional)
- Stir together corn and next 6 ingredients in a bowl, stirring until blended; cover and chill 2 hours. Serve salad with a slotted spoon.
- Top each serving with chopped cucumber, if desired.