Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I had a dish similar to this in a restaurant when visiting my family in Tampa. I have tried to recreate the recipe through taste and recipes I have found in my cookbooks. It is a very pretty salad and has a unique taste. Do not let the dressing ingredients throw you, it is yummy!
- In a bowl whisk together orange juice, lemon juice, olive oil, honey, cinnamon and cayenne. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour in to a shakeable container and let dressing sit at least 20minutes before serving.
- In large serving bowl, lay out arugula on bottom of plate in single layer.
- Next layer, add oranges.
- Next layer, radishes.
- Top dish with the olives.
- Before serving add some of the dressing to top of bowl and toss salad. Serve salad and pass extra dressing to please.