Recipe by Nicole Brummett
Delicious sandwich. Great for brunches and casual get togethers. Can also cut into smaller pieces and use as an appetizer.
Top Review by drichardson
I used this recipe, as is, for an advisory luncheon 3 years ago and it is requested every year. Students in my Culinary Arts class love it and make it whenever they can. Taste better if made the day before. We cubed the raw chicken and sauteed in olive oil.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 3⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 plain croissants, split