Colorful Chicken Casserole
- In a large skillet, sauté green pepper, celery, and onion in butter until tender.
- Add broth, peas, corn, salt (if desired) and pepper; heat through.
- Stir in chicken and spaghetti.
- Divide between 2 greased 8 inch square baking pans.
- Top with the mushrooms and cheese.
- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months, if you only need to serve 4.
- Cover and bake the second casserole at 350° for 20 minutes; uncover and bake for 10 minutes longer.
- To use frozen casserole, cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes; uncover and bake for 15 minutes longer.