Recipe by PSU Lioness
This is taken from "The Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook: Collectors Edition." I haven't tried any of these recipes, but I'm borrowing the book and trying to get as many posted for my personal use as possible. Hope you all enjoy! (Variations included at bottom of recipe)
- 1 (8 ounce) packagephiladelphia brand lowfat neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Neufchatel cheese, carrots and seasonings, mixing until well blended.
- Serve with veggie dippers.
- Variations: Sub. freeze-dried chopped chives for parsley flakes. Sub. 1/2 tsp dried basil leaves, crushed, for parsley flakes. Sub. 1/4 tsp dill weed or lemon pepper for parsley flakes.