1/1 Photo of Colorful Broccoli Salad
Nicole Brummett's Note:
This is an easy, & fun salad to make. Also an easy one for kids to make or help with. This looks great on the table--everyone loves it. Prep time depends on if you cook bacon or use jar. I used the prep time for making this with the jar. Also, the cook time is really the chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups broccoli florets (fresh)
- 8 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled (I usually use 1 jar of real bacon pieces to save time.)
- 1/2 cup sweet red peppers or 1/2 cup yellow pepper
- 1 cup slivered almonds or 1 cup sliced almonds (optional) or 1 cup raisins (optional)
- 1Mix all top ingredients together in serving bowl.
- 2In a small bowl mix sauce ingredients together until sugar is mostly dissolved.
- 3Pour sauce over veggie mixture and toss until completely covered.
- 4Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Colorful Broccoli Salad
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.8
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 102.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: