Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Colorful, fresh, quick tex-mex salad
Make and share this Colorful Black Bean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 396.89 g black beans, rinsed and drained
- 473.18 ml frozen corn kernels
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 7.39 ml ground cumin
- 1 medium lime, juice of
- 0.25 ml salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Let stand at least 15 minutes for corn to fully defrost and flavors to combine.
- Toss and serve.
This is super easy and super tasty, which a nice refreshing quality. It is light and travels well. I packed this for my DBF's lunch, and he really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing this great recipe. Made for Spring PAC 2014.
This was a huge hit at a gathering this weekend...my husband went crazy for it too!! I'll definitely be making this again, thanks!
I found the salad to take to my next potluck. =) I loved this one. The flavor is terrific. I really liked that there is no oil in this salad. I had to sub a yellow onion for the red and omitted the salt. Thanks JamiLeigh for posting this one!!