Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got tired of the traditional three bean salad so I added some ingredients and removed another and came up with a pretty low fat bean salad
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can yellow wax beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed and patted dry
- red onion ring
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup artificial artificial sweetener
- Combine vinegar, Splenda, dill weed, and salt in 4-quart bowl and mix.
- Add onions, all the beans, and corn into bowl, cover tightly and shake to coat all the ingredients.
- Chill or at least one hour or overnight and serve.