Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very easy- no baking required.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups colored miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- Cook sugar, eggs, and butter until butter is melted and sugar dissolved.
- Cool and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix and pat into 9x13 pan.
We didnt like these at all. Soft, sticky and they dont taste that great. They do only take 5 minutes to make, but I wont make these again.
i love marshmallows and these bars were easy and fun to make and very very delicious. i had to stop myself from eating the entire pan. i did not use the nuts and added some extra coconut. i put this recipe in the cookbook i am creating for my family. a true keeper.