Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom has been making this slush for as long as I can remember. It can be made alcohol-free for the kids too!
- 1 cup apricot brandy
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (46 ounce) can apricot nectar
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice
- 1 liter 7-up
- Mix all ingredients (except 7-up) in a large pail (I use an ice cream bucket).
- Freeze until slushy (overnight).
- Add 1-2 scoops of slush to a glass. Pour 7-up in to fill up.
- Keep frozen.
I have to say that this was a really refreshing drink. I love the different blends, especially the apricot taste. This is something you can keep in a large pitcher in your fridge and enjoy throughout the day.