Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from Super Suppers recipe book. I changed few of the ingredients to my families liking. My husband says it's the best pork dish he's had. He's always asking for it. And it's so simple to make. It can be made in the crock pot or in the oven.
- 354.88 ml ketchup
- 78.07 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml beef base
- 907.18 g pork loin roast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.(if using the oven).
- In crock-pot or roasting pan, add pork.
- In a ziploc bag add the remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Pour over top of the pork and bake covered for about 1 hour. I slice the pork down 15 minutes before it's done and lay it in the sauce.
- If cooking in the crock pot, cook on low setting for about 7-8 hours.
I made this using the oven method (375 for about 50 minutes very loosley covered). The pork loin came out tender and tasty. The ingredients in this simple recipe work very well together. I may do the crockpot method someday as well. Thanx!