1/1 Photo of Colorado Pork Roast
1 hr 10 mins
I got this recipe from Super Suppers recipe book. I changed few of the ingredients to my families liking. My husband says it's the best pork dish he's had. He's always asking for it. And it's so simple to make. It can be made in the crock pot or in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.(if using the oven).
- 2In crock-pot or roasting pan, add pork.
- 3In a ziploc bag add the remaining ingredients and mix together.
- 4Pour over top of the pork and bake covered for about 1 hour. I slice the pork down 15 minutes before it's done and lay it in the sauce.
- 5If cooking in the crock pot, cook on low setting for about 7-8 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Colorado Pork Roast
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.8
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 183.8 mg
- Sodium 1408.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 66.7 g