Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
I found this on the Gooseberry Patch website and I am posting for safe keeping. I will update changes in ingredients or cooking times once I make it. It can be found in the "Gooseberry Patch: 101 Slow Cooker Recipes" cookbook.
- 6 pork chops, 1-1/2 inches thick
- 15 ounces chili beans, with sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
- 1 cup corn
- green chili, to taste (optional)
- cooked rice, for serving
- fresh cilantro, as garnish
- In a slow cooker, layer pork chops, beans, salsa, corn and chiles, if using.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 5 hours, or on high setting for 2-1/2 hours.
- Serve over cooked rice; garnish with cilantro.