1/1 Photo of Colorado Mel's Glazed-Chocolate-Cheesecake-Cupcakes
Colorado Mel's Note:
These are my favorite cupcakes from when I was young! They're so delicious, they're easy to make, and everyone always wants the recipe. :) My mom used to spread the extra glaze between graham crackers and we would eat them after they hardened. Those were so good that sometimes we would just make the glaze recipe minus the cupcakes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- devil's food cake mix (and whatever else the cake mix calls for- eggs, oil, water usually)
- 1Preheat oven according to cake mix box directions.
- 2Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- 3Prepare cake mix according to box directions.
- 4Fill paper liners 2/3 full and set aside.
- 5Prepare the filling:.
- 6Beat cream cheese, sugar and egg.
- 7Add mini chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- 8Drop 1 tablespoon filling into center of each batter section.
- 9Bake according to cake mix box directions & cool.
- 10Prepare the glaze:.
- 11Melt together on stove top the butter, sugar, and milk.
- 12Boil 30 seconds.
- 13Add chocolate chips and stir until completely combined.
- 14Dip cupcakes (tops) into the glaze while it is hot. Twist and turn right side up to let the glaze settle on the tops of the cupcakes.
- 15Enjoy! :).
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Colorado Mel's Glazed-Chocolate-Cheesecake-Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.9
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.6 mg
- Sodium 52.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g