Used to make a icing copy of any picture, pattern or orignial design. This icing has a flowing texture, yet dries hard, making it perfect for creating icing plaques of your chosen design to place on your cake. Your decorations should have a slight "pillow" design when dry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make sure all utensils are grease-free.
- 2Using an electric mixer, blend all ingredients on low speed* for 7 minutes. Color flow icing "crusts" quickly so keep it covered with a damp cloth while using. Stir in desired icing colors**.
- 3*If using a hand mixer, you may have to use a higher speed.
- 4**Wilton icing Colors work best and do not affect icing consistency.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Color Flow Icing
Serving Size: 1 (518 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1008.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 258.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 253.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: