Recipe by MizzNezz
The flavor of this one is supurb!! One of our absolute faves.
Top Review by Dawn Mayen
This was a wonderful recipe...I made it for a friend for her birthday...and I chose this because she loves maple flavor things. She realllllly liked this...Only thing is that as I made the glaze...it looked as it was very chunky paste...instead of smooth. so I put in a couple more tsps of milk...and I got the spread I needed to put it on. It definitely taste like those glaze they put on donuts!! :) Thanks for sharing this recipe!!
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons maple extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons milk, more as needed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon maple extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Grease and flour 12-cup fluted pan.
- In large bowl combine all cake ingredients EXCEPT nuts.
- Blend at low speed until moistened, then at high for 2 minutes.
- Fold in nuts.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool in pan, then turn onto plate.
- Blend glaze ingredients until smooth.
- Spoon over cooled cake.