Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
For "pie a la grog"!
Make and share this Colonel Sanders Honey Rum Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Combine sugar, honey, salt, and hot water.
- Mix well and add butter.
- Place over heat and bring slowly to a roiling boil, then remove from heat and let cool.
- Add rum or extract; store at room temperature.
- Place a piece of pie on plate that heat won't harm.
- Ladle 2 fluid ounces of the sauce over pie.
- Place under broiler till sauce bubbles.
- Serve hot.
Absolutely fantastic! This also works as a great sauce for fried ice cream.