Chef Gerard's Note:
A real "eye opener" here! Or you could use decaffeinated coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the coffee grounds and cocoa powder.
- 2Scoop ice cream to make 6 scoops.
- 3Roll ice cream balls in coffee cocoa mixture.
- 4Then roll into coconut flakes to coat.
- 5Serve in dessert dish with a drizzle of chocolate syrup and a few mini marshmallows.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Colombian Snowballs
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.3
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.6 mg
- Sodium 89.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: