Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
My grandmother made these when I was little, I still ask her for them every time I see her. A fun way to do breakfast!
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half or 1 tablespoon heavy cream or 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 bag Fritos corn chips (optional)
- Heat butter in small skillet over medium heat.
- Add eggs and when edges go solid, top with half and half.
- Cover with lid until eggs are cooked to preference, remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, top with crunched fritos.
My family liked this dish. My granddaughter won't eat an egg without cheese so I topped hers with colby/Monterey Jack cheese. My husband added sour cream, cheese and salsa. I only used one individual bag of fritos for 3 servings of eggs. It was declared great.