- 1 1⁄4 cups hot brewed coffee
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 1⁄3 cups bread flour
- 2⁄3 cup whole wheat flour
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour hot coffee into a small bowl. Add cocoa powder and stir until totally dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- Add all ingredients to bread machine in order suggested by your manual. Process on the bread cycle.
- Note: Cook time will depend on your bread machine.