Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A recipe by Gina MarieMiraglia Eriquez. I have not tried this, it is for the ZWT 7 tour of South/Central America.
- 1⁄3 cup chile, aja dulce, fresh, seeded and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons habaneros, fresh, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons white vinegar, distilled
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, large, coarsely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups avocados, firm, ripe, coarsely mashed
- 1 cup tomatoes, ripe, chopped
- 1 cup white onion, sweet, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup cilantro, fresh, chopped
- Purée chiles, vinegar, and 1 teaspoon salt in a blender.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Chill until ready to use.
I enjoyed this , making a few adjustments to taste, using less heat. Thanks for a nice accompianment to nachos! Made for Australian Swap Feb. 2012.
This is quite spicy and hot with all those chili peppers, but oh so tasty. Very much worth trying, I am glad I discovered this recipe. The extra protein from the boiled eggs was a nice touch, too. Made for ZWT7, Mischief Makers.
Glad having prepared this dish for out dinner! Was delicious. We all enjoyed it with tortillas, pepper sauce and grilled chicken!
Thanks for posting it!