Puffy baked omelette with butter fried bananas on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a skillet and saute the bananas about 5 minutes, turning them frequently. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- 2Beat the egg yolks with the salt, cayenne pepper and milk. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold the yolks and whites together.
- 3Transfer to a buttered 7 x 10 inch shallow casserole and arrange the banana slices on top.
- 4Bake in a 350 degrees F. oven 20 minutes until lightly browned. Sprinkle with parsley and serve from the casserole. Serves 4.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Colombia Banana Omelette-Tortilla De Banana
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.1
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 342.2 mg
- Sodium 466.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 11.3 g