Recipe by rachelwashere
This is a favorite fast meal for when I've got 134324098 things going on but don't want to resort to ready meals and can't stand to eat another can of soup.
- 1 cup frozen broccoli and cauliflower
- 1⁄2 cup seriously sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 medium potato
- breadcrumbs (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put vegetables in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil. Simmer according to package directions until cooked.
- While vegetables are boiling, poke potato with a fork, wrap in a damp paper towel and microwave 4 minutes, 5 for larger potatoes.
- Melt a little butter in a sauce pan and add cheese over low heat so it will melt but not brown.
- Drain vegetables and cut up the potato.
- Pour cheese over vegetables and potatoes and sprinkle breadcrumbs on top for a little extra texture.