Recipe by Hannah F. Hammond
learned from a friend in San Francisco when I went to school there. Really easy, Really cheap, and Really Good.
- 1 (8 ounce) can chili (your choice brand or spice or ect.)
- 1 (16 ounce) macaroni (the little short macaroni ones are the best)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 dash cracked pepper or 1 dash even just normal pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- bowl noodles.
- drain noodles.
- add mayonnaise (just enough *like the amount you put in tuna*).
- add pepper.
- Refrigerate for like 20mins or however long you want.
- cook chili,.
- pull macaroni out of fridge,.
- put in bowl,.
- add warm chili.
- mix a little.
- and enjoy :-).