Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this for a potluck and it was devoured. Several people asked for the recipe. It was one of those... "what do I have on hand" dishes. It has lots of flavor and I will definitely make this again. Good comfort food.
- Sort, Rinse and Soak beans overnight.
- Brown pork and onions in frying pan.
- Add spices and coffee.
- Bring to a boil; reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- In crock pot or large sauce pan add beans, pork mixture, can of tomato sauce, and minced tomato.
- Cover with water and cook until tender.