Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A co-worker brought this in for the breakfast portion of an all day potluck and it was awesome! This was the must-have recipe of the day.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 (12 ounce) packagejimmy dean spicy pork sausage, cooked and drained well
- 2 cups ore-ida frozen hash browns with onions and peppers
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 dash salt
- grated parmesan cheese (to taste)
- Press crescent rolls into a greased deep-dish pie pan or a 9x9-inch baking pan.
- Layer with hash browns.
- Top hash browns with sausage.
- Top sausage with cheddar cheese.
- Combine eggs, milk and salt in a medium bowl and mix will.
- Pour over the cheddar, sausage and hash browns.
- Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for approx 30-40 minutes.