A co-worker brought this in for the breakfast portion of an all day potluck and it was awesome! This was the must-have recipe of the day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Press crescent rolls into a greased deep-dish pie pan or a 9x9-inch baking pan.
- 2Layer with hash browns.
- 3Top hash browns with sausage.
- 4Top sausage with cheddar cheese.
- 5Combine eggs, milk and salt in a medium bowl and mix will.
- 6Pour over the cheddar, sausage and hash browns.
- 7Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake at 375°F for approx 30-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Colleen's Easy Breakfast Pie
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.6
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 295.0 mg
- Sodium 841.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen hash browns with onions and peppers