- 6 cups collard greens
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cajun mustard
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and drain greens and tear into salad-size pieces.
- Combine vinegar, honey, and mustard.
- Heat oil in large skillet and add pecans. Pour in vinegar mix and cook, stirring often, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in greens, cover, reduce heat, and cook about 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally and adding a little water if necessary.