1/1 Photo of Collard Greens With Pecans (Vegan)
No pork fat here! Very flavorful vegan side dish, perfect for a holiday meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and drain greens and tear into salad-size pieces.
- 2Combine vinegar, honey, and mustard.
- 3Heat oil in large skillet and add pecans. Pour in vinegar mix and cook, stirring often, about 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in greens, cover, reduce heat, and cook about 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally and adding a little water if necessary.
Browse Our Top Collard Greens Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Collard Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Collard Greens With Pecans (Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.5
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 47.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: