- 1⁄2 chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch collard greens, clean chop stem
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the onion, ginger, spices and sea salt in broth, water or olive oil until the onion is soft then add the tomato.
- Cook for about five more minutes
- then add the collard greens and cook 10 to 15 minutes until they’re soft.
- Note: Oil is not needed. However this means a bit more stirring.