Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I tasted at Colibri Grille at Palm Desert Hotel and was so surprised and grateful when they gave me a copy of the recipe at my request. I usually serve with chips but a friend said it is great on grilled chicken or fish. And it's healthy!
- 1 pineapple, small diced
- 1 mexican papaya, small diced
- 1 mango, small diced
- 1⁄2 cantaloupe, small diced
- 1⁄2 honey, dew small diced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, small diced
- 5 serrano chilies, small diced (or to taste)
- 1 bunch cilantro, fine chopped (or to taste)
- salt & pepper
- Small dice the fruit and all the items.
- Mix everything.
- Then add fresh squeezed lime juice, salt/pepper.
- Try to drain all the juice off.