Made without mayonnaise. Excellent with ribs, chicken and pulled pork. Got from Food Network, with a few additions. This is really good!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cabbage, pepper, celery, carrot, onion & sugar. Mix well and set aside.
- 2Combine vinegar, oil & salt in a saucepan, & bring to a boil.
- 3Pour over cabbage mixture and stir well.
- 4Cover and refrigerate 2-3 hours to chill.
- 5Drain most of liquid out before serving(there will be a lot).
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coleslaw Without Mayo
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.1
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 735.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 35.8 g
- Protein 2.0 g